Please Note: Both events are now fully booked
The Belfast Region City Deal is a transformative programme of investment aimed at delivering inclusive economic growth for the region. Deal delivery will provide a suite of opportunities for the construction sector over the next five to 10 years, with some of the most advanced projects preparing to go to market in the year ahead.
To ensure that local businesses are aware of the opportunities that will be brought to market across the next 12 months, the city deal partners are hosting a number of events to:
- promote the construction pipeline arising from the Belfast Region City Deal capital investment programme
- communicate the inclusive growth ambitions of the Deal
- showcase the employability and skills support available through the Belfast Region City Deal, council, college, and university partners to help the sector respond to labour and skills challenges, including those relating to social value commitments.
Upcoming events include:
- Belfast Region City Deal Build Contracts breakfast event in partnership with the Construction Employers Federation (CEF)
Date: 21 March, 8.30am-11am
Venue: CEF offices, 143 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6SX
- Belfast Region City Deal professional services contracts breakfast event
Date: 23 March, 9am-11.30am
Venue: Innovation Factory, Forthriver Business Park, 385 Springfield Road, Belfast, BT12 7DG
This event will focus on procurement opportunities linked to construction professional services contracts. A number of projects will be profiled at this event, including: Destination Royal Hillsborough; Mourne Mountains Gateway and Bangor Waterfront
These events are free to attend.
To register for either event, please email BRCD@belfastcity.gov.uk providing the names and email address of those seeking to attend by 15 March 2023.
Registration will be on a first come first served basis, with a maximum of two attendees per organisation. For those unable to attend physically, virtual attendance may be possible. If virtual attendance is required, please advise on registration.
Confirmation and joining instructions for virtual attendance (if option is possible) will be forwarded prior to the event.
A light breakfast will be served at both events. If you have any dietary or access requirements, please let us know in advance.
Please note: there is a live procurement opportunity relating to the Carrickfergus Regeneration project which can be accessed at: T422 Appointment of Project Manager led Integrated Consultancy Team (ICT) Carrickfergus Regeneration Project BRCD funded | Mid and East Antrim Borough Council